Thursday, April 12, 2012

Made Of Hidden Stuff



"Everything in Nature
contains all the powers of Nature.
Everything is made of hidden stuff."
Ralph Waldo Emerson


My morning recap as I wait for the sunrise... North Carolina had the Pisgah Forest fire near where my morning sun crests. The fire started at 5:30 pm and continued into the night...The raging fire grew relentlessly and provided a dynamic visual display. The sky was lit with lots of high drama for a while.

This morning, it looks like the fire is extinguished. 

Firefighters are heroes... I am waiting to see the damage at dawn... 

My morning view is lovely. No visible sign of damage from the fire. As you can see, we are still all green, alive with Spring!!! 

My Society6 Art Gallery \(‾◡◝ )/

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that the fire was put out before too much damage. Your photo is so beautiful today! Yes, fire fighters are heroes!

    ReplyDelete