Thursday, October 23, 2014

Longing of the Soul


"Prayer is not asking. 
It is a longing of the soul. 
It is daily admission of one's weakness. 
It is better in prayer to have a heart without words 
than words without a heart."

The sunrise photograph this morning was taken with my iPad2. I am giving my device some attention since I will soon be replacing this three year old friend when the new iPad Air2 is released on October 26.

In charming response to my attention, my iPad2 captured two hearts in the clouds. I gladly transformed the photo into a watercolor, using my Waterlogue application. 

Thanks to the heart clouds, I found the Mahatma Gandhi quote about prayer and things flowed and fit.

Prayer is a longing of the heart. And the wordless prayers say the most.



No comments:

Post a Comment