Tuesday, July 15, 2014

With Someone We Love


"Can miles truly separate us from friends
If we want to be with someone we love
aren't we already there?"
 ~ Richard Bach


We bought a house with a dream view in August 2005, where the sun rises across a ridge, spilling light into a perfect cove. I have discovered that each morning sky is different. The dawn, as it unfurls, lights my heart and raises my spirit. 

Watching the daily sunrise has changed my life. I am able to look at my life with renewable delight. Problems come, but they can be solved, they are solved. I believe opportunities are as wide and deep as the horizon. This deep connection to Nature has helped me to better understand myself, understand others. If you look at life with love, everything becomes love.

I have learned that change happens when you live the change. Believe in yourself. Commit to what you want to change and everything will fall into place.


6:30 AM It is all poetry and love

No comments:

Post a Comment