Saturday, January 14, 2012

Overcoming Adversity

"One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity."
~ Albert Schweitzer



♥ It... is... FREEZING. Tell me again why I left Hawaii? Sky is full of twinkling stars. It is so beautiful outside.


...White tail deer in my garden, just off my front porch, amid my solar globes. Lights of Asheville behind her: Can you see? She posed, then flew through my garden in a few hops. Am pleased w/ myself that I had camera around my neck w/out flash. Still need to work on remaining calm. 

...Not a cloud in the sky. Clear for miles and miles. Golden sky, golden sun.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful crispy blue sky! I know yu wonder why..I would too! Must be Love! :) Thx for the gorgeous pic! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete