Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Love Lifts Me

I once asked a bird,
"How is it that you fly in this gravity
Of darkness?"
She responded,
"Love lifts
Me."
~ Hafiz 

Last evening, I was happy to capture the setting red sun entwined in the branches of the oak tree just beyond my window, ending the day as I begin, with my heart in the sky and the beautiful promises of Nature.

Each morning, with the first rays of dawn, the air becomes alive with the harmonious melodies sung by the birds perched upon the oak's branches, announcing the beginning of a new day.

Inspired by the birds' songs and the essence of love, my heart resonates with the profound beauty of Hafiz's quote and the bird's response. Shall I be weighed down by the gravity of external challenges and internal struggles, or shall I rise above, propelled by the power of love?

As the birds serenade me, I am reminded that love acts as my guiding light, lifting me beyond the limitations around me. With a heart overflowing with hope, joy, and an unwavering sense of purpose, I am ready to confront adversity and soar to even greater heights.

I hope our lives serve as living testaments to the transformative power of love, harmonizing with the melodies sung by the birds at dawn. As we navigate the ever-changing currents of life, may we shine as beacons of inspiration, guided by love.

With this song in my soaring heart,
@mscator ☀️

♥ My Society6 Art Gallery \(‾◡◝ )/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment