Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Live In The Present Moment

Birmingham, Alabama

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly. . . Live each moment completely and the future will take care of itself. Fully enjoy the wonder and beauty of each moment."
Paramahansa Yogananda

Just the other day, as I rounded a familiar corner on my usual drive to work, my friend, the morning sun, a majestic orb, hung sweetly in the sky with a subtle glow, casting vibrant hues across the sky. At that moment, I caught my breath, paused, and snapped this photograph. This experience echoed the timeless wisdom of Paramahansa Yogananda, the revered Indian yogi and guru.

"Live in the now," my heart whispered. Dance with every precious second, discovering enchantment. The sunrise's melody, a sweet gift, made me feel grateful for the moment, this miraculous life. 

With every mindful breath, let me approach life with awareness and contentment. Let me keep my heart open and carry this lesson, allowing an inner strength to guide me as I revel in the joy and wonder of each moment.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment