Saturday, June 4, 2022

I Still Believe

 

Good Morning, Birmingham East

"In times like these... it’s a wonder I haven’t abandoned all my ideals. Yet I cling to them because I still believe, in spite of  everything, that people are truly good at heart."
Anne Frank

As I walked into the facility this morning, the vibrant sunrise over the trees caught my eye. I quickly took a photograph, capturing the beauty and shining hope of the sunrise. In times of uncertainty, Anne Frank's words remind us of the importance of holding onto our ideals and beliefs.

Even though we may face challenges, we must not give up on hope. The sunrise promises a new day and a new beginning, just as Frank's words remind us that there is still good in the world. We must keep hope alive in our hearts and believe that people are inherently good.

If there is darkness and uncertainty, the light of hope can guide us towards a brighter day. With the spirit of aloha in my heart, I feel a renewed sense of purpose and determination. I believe in the power of humanity, and just like the sunrise that lights up the sky each day, our beliefs and our faith in the goodness of others can still shine brightly and guide us towards a better tomorrow.

Anne Frank once wrote, "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." Let us hold onto hope and take action to make the world a better place.

♥ My Society6 Art Gallery \(‾◡◝ )/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment